Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birds, Birds and more Birds

Birds, birds and more birds
For someone who doesn't consider herself a birder, I sure have a lot of bird pictures.  I just made my third trip to Safari West to go glamping (glamours+camping) between Santa Rosa and Napa, Ca. Had a great time as always. If you ever get the chance to go, do it. www.safariwest.com  I was able to take a behind the scenes tour and was able to see and pet a baby flamingo and a baby great horned billed, we also fed a porcupine and the highlight for me was being able to feed their herd of giraffes a big bowl of carrots and bananas. But back to the birds I am posting here. These are birds from many locations that I have shot. I hope you enjoy. 
Pelicans




San Hill Cranes

Sand hill Cranes

Flamingos


 Demoiselle Cranes






Scretary Bird

Lady Baltimore~Bald Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment