Sunday, November 3, 2013

New England

New England
Just a few random pictures from my recent trip to New England. I had a great time. Took a 7 day cruise that included Portland and Bar Harbor, Maine, St John, New Brunswick and Halifax, Nova Scotia. We got back to Boston and stayed an extra day to see some of the sites. Once getting back home the worst thing that can happen to a photographer..................my images were missing!! Omg I panicked, seems that one of my cards was defective and I lost a bunch of my images, sadly most of my vacation was shot on one card. I was able to use one of those card recovery programs and recovered about 80% of them. So I guess I will just have to go visit those places again. All in all a great trip. I loved Boston!  
Old Sturbridge 

Boston Public Gardens




No comments:

Post a Comment