Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blogger Photographer

Well here goes. I am new to blogging and am not really sure what I have gotten myself into. I have had a passion for photography most of my life. I can always remember that my Mom would always have the newest in the camera department, when they came out with an 8mm she had one, I still remember when she got a 35mm film camera once she saw mine. I feel that I have really come along as a photographer over the past 5 years, I try to challenge myself regularly with new techniques or places. I love landscape and wildlife the best. I am not much into taking portraits, by I am proud to say my daughter Mary inherited the same passion, she owns a photography studio in Lodi, Ca and does 25 to 40 weddings a year. I am now working full time at her studio helping out as much as I can. I also enjoy having a website to show my work at www.bgillespiephotography.com and am the new chairperson for the Lodi Community Art Centers annual photography show. So we will see how long I can keep this up. Thanks for coming along on my journey. 



www.bgillespiephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment